AHHHH ok thank you very much that was very helpful :)!
SO I BOUGHT MY TICKETS, AS THEY CAME OUT I DIDNT KNOW THEYD RELEASE A SECOND CONCERT THE DAY BEFORE , I WOULDVE LIKE TO HAVE BEEN THERE NOW. BUT, givennnn I am not…to those who DID go.. I have some questions:
1) how long did the concert last?
2)did it start right at 8?
3)did you guys all bring the crown lightsticks or were they selling em there?
4) WERE THEY SELLING BIG BANG MERCHANDISE? &FOR LIKE HOW MUCH?
THIS INFO WILL BE VERY HELPFUL FOR ME FOR TOMORROW. CANT WAIT AHHHH <3
Woke up early on a Saturday morning to buy my Big Bang tickets. Super nervous given the New Jersey ones sold out in like 2hours. 30mins to go ahh dsfhsk;ldjfk;lsdj;ljfk
This is Big Bang/BIGBANG
This is the Big Bang
This is The Big Bang Theory
No but seriously, learn the difference. It could save your life.
- me: i'm going to be a kpop star when i grow up
- logical people: but you'll have to work really hard and barely get any sleep and barely have any vacation time and have to live up to an image that might be nothing like the real you and appear on broadcasts when you're super tired and go on a strict diet maybe even starve yourself and be stuck around people you might not even like for a decade of your life isn't that going to be hard.
- me: i can totally handle that ok
- mom: honey can you please pass the salt
- me: UGH DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK YOU PUT ME THROUGH EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH ALL OF YOUR EXTENSIVE TASKS AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M EXHAUSTED AND EVEN SO YOU KEEP PILING SO MUCH WORK ONTO ME YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE GO PASS YOUR OWN SALT.
- HAHA x)